7/05/2016

Very Berry Happy

Well the title of this blog post seems too much. I'm just trying to write something and end up with this idea.

Doing something you really like is an early heaven.

Buying flowers!
I remember when was the first time I bought flower for myself. Several months ago, I went to florist with my friends (Ravli, Andina, and Nabiel). Since then, I love to buy flowers for myself and arrange them beautifully in my room for my own pleasure. Today, my mom and I bought lots of flowers for Eid Mubarak tomorrow, it made me very berry happyyy. (It's my mom's habit to buy flowers in Eid Mubarak to give a beautiful touch in my home.)

ta...da!

A Beautiful Mess Flower Arrangement by Arka Badra

Another flower arrangement by myself. A bit messy but still looks good (please say yes). Hahaha.
I have pinned a lot of flower arrangement ideas on pinterest and I tried to copy them but it didn't work as well. Arranging flowers give me a huge pleasure and I want to be good at doing this. Your great comments really encourage me to keep doing. 

I do have another reason why buying flowers makes me that happy. Not because flowers are beautiful (yes they are, who doesn't know it), it's because I want to see them die and dry since I'm collecting dead and dried flowers! Can't wait to see them dry perfectly in several weeks!

Happy Eid Mubarak to you guys who celebrate it.
Wish you a peaceful Eid Mubarak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment